Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Youtube Account Hacked/Canceled. Greenwall Time Lapse Reposted

Last week my youtube account was shut down. As far as I can tell it was either hacked or closed due to copyright infringement (I was using music I didn't own on one of my videos). I reposted my time lapse greenwall planting video with music by Omniphobe; my friend Eef's band.

I need your help. If you know a blog where my old video was posted can you please let them know that I reposted it here. Thanks.



I also posted the video on the Internet Archive Community Video project so please feel free to re-post/re-purpose it.

http://www.archive.org/details/DiyHowToMakingOfPatrickBlancStyleGreenWallVerticalGarden

The original video is still posted here.

http://vimeo.com/4267171

6 comments:

  1. This blog has very helpful information for all blog reader. I mean this informative information is very necessary in information technology for safety and security of your personal information. - our site -Youtube Technical Support and Call +1-800-231-4635 USA (Toll Free).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This greenwall is absolutely beautiful!

    I am wondering if you could tell me specifically what your water system is for this?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for share, great project, only one thing....could you post more details on the construccion of this.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Video is very interesting.. But the detailed instruction URL is dead, can you please fix it.. thanks!! http://archive.org/details/DiyHowToMakingOfPatrickBlancStyleGreenWallVerticalGarden

    ReplyDelete
  5. bun moss

    Our store's offer includes decorative cushion moss, also known as round moss or by fitters as tuft moss. We acquire it naturally through manual harvests from the private forests of Northern Europe


    to get more - https://www.preservedmoss.co.uk/pillow-moss

    ReplyDelete
  6. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Benjamin, a loan officer sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Benjamin and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would." 
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Ben on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Mr Ben Whats-App Contact: + 1-989-394-3740As well as Email:  247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete